Use iPhone Cellular Calls with any Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that meets the Continuity system requirements. It works when your devices are near each other and set up as follows:
- Each device is signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
- Each device is signed in to FaceTime with the same Apple ID.
- Each device has Wi-Fi turned on.
- Each device is connected to the same network using Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.
- On iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > FaceTime, then turn on Calls from iPhone.
- On Mac, open the FaceTime app, then choose FaceTime > Preferences. Click Settings, then select Calls From iPhone.